Header Ads

কর্ম জীবনের ভুল সিন্ধান্ত আব্দুর রহিম Kormo Jibone Vul Shirdanto Abdur Rohim




The reality of action life has proven me. Secondary education is the life of the college passing through the flight of childhood. Madhupur about 30 kilometers away from home; I got admitted to this college. Mymensingh Muktagachha Banarpar Every day, Madhupur Bhawalagarh is going to college and go to college, she is a teenager! So that the touch of peace College pass, childhood buddy, if I could read the University of Dhaka. I got a written test. Admission date is upcoming, where is the amount of admission? No money was being collected. Above all, the house beside the village lent money for 30 rupees without any restriction. Mother sold a vessel of brass at the time of marriage, at 50 rupees. This trip to Dhaka with 80 rupees. At night the Dhaka press We reached Atiur Rahman's house. At night I knocked on the door of the house. Sir came out, Sir's house so late in the night. Asked, what is the matter? I spoke openly. Hungry my mouth is dry. After understanding Sir, he handed over 50 rupees to me. Somebody advised someone to eat and spend the night. I would meet him in the morning, he also told me. The next day came to his office. He gave me 700 rupees, to be admitted to Dhaka University. After getting the money, I got admitted to the Sonali Bank in TSC premises and got admitted. The monthly cost of the month Atiur Rahman. End of university studies. Action is needed Dr. Atiur Rahman Sir was appointed as a researcher for the development coordination of the research institute. I do not like to be employed for a few months here, in the words, it is filled with happiness; So my time is so Quit the job I met Sir, he asked me to come to the village. Aslam of the village. But where did.    

           ই ?







2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.